Mountain Lake Services strives to fulfill our mission and values in all we do. We recognize the trust placed in us by the people we support, their families, the federal and state agencies who oversee our services, and the public at large. We have a strong commitment to corporate compliance, including respecting confidentiality and privacy. We also respect the privacy of you, our website visitors. If you wish to review our policies on these matters, please refer to the links below.
Note: Reading and printing the files listed below requires Adobe Reader. Click the 'Get Adobe Reader' image below to download the most current version of Adobe Reader.
Corporate compliance is important to us
We understand the trust put in us by the public and our regulatory and oversight agencies. Mountain Lake Services takes its commitment to corporate compliance seriously. We have developed a corporate compliance plan that includes:
- Compliance with all Policies and Procedures
- Appropriate authority and oversight
- Communication of the Corporate Compliance Plan: expected standards of conduct, education, training, and update communication
- A system for both confidential reporting and investigation of compliance concerns
- Enforcement and discipline
- Internal controls, including: methods for audits, ongoing monitoring of practices, identifying concerns, correcting and measuring results for verification in a timely and effective manner
- Documentation and reporting
- A Corporate Compliance Officer to oversee implementation of the plan
For full details we have posted a copy of our Corporate Compliance Plan. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact our Corporate Compliance Officer, Ms. Patricia Allen, via phone at 518-546-1101, or through our online Compliance Contact Form.
We respect the privacy of the people who receive our services and their families
Our policies and procedures are designed to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable regulations. For details see our Notice of Privacy Practices Regarding Individuals Served By Mountain Lake Services.
We respect the privacy of our website visitors, and do all we can to safeguard your information
If you would like to review our privacy practices for this site: Mountain Lake Services Website Privacy Notice.